Matterhorn is a startup out of the University of Michigan Law School and based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We are transforming how people interact with the justice system. With our software-as-a-service platform, people can go to court without actually physically going to court. In other words, that traffic ticket you got at that out-of-state football game? Now you can contest it without leaving your couch.
Keep an eye on us! We will continue to grow our team of:
- dedicated customer success professionals,
- passionate sales problem-solvers,
- clever marketers with heart,
- empathetic product visionaries and UX designers, and
- innovative software developers.
Customer Implementation and Outcomes Analyst
Matterhorn Customer Implementation Team is looking to expand! We’re seeking a Customer Implementation and Outcomes Analyst.
This key role on the team
- leads customer on-boarding for the Matterhorn online dispute resolution and online adjudication platform,
- supports the customer after launch, and
- provides periodic, proactive reporting of success metrics to the customer.
Additionally, this individual will provide pre-sales support for prospective new customers in collaboration with marketing and sales team members.
More Detail about Responsibilities
Lead customer on-boarding. Our customer team collects the configuration requirements to set up new courts, agencies, and other customers on our SaaS platform. This work entails managing customer meetings and schedules, allowing the customer to define their configuration (workflows and content), and providing example screens (sometimes mockups, usually within the software) for review and approval.
Support and train for success. Our customer team provides training before launch and on any new features. This team also handles any customer inquiries or issues that emerge.
Report outcomes. Our customer team provides key reporting to customers and Matterhorn stakeholders on platform outcomes, including aggregated data about online resolutions on the platform, end-user feedback surveys, and web analytics data.
Pre-Sales support. Support the sales and marketing teams with information on customer launches, customer success, and example workflows to win new business.
You’re a self-starter who thrives on working with customers to provide solutions to real-world problems. You anticipate customer challenges and barriers and gets in front of them. You’re creative, solution-oriented, and get software startups. You have strong communication skills and take pride in communicating the complex clearly.
You are comfortable talking to judges, prosecutors, court administrators, and police officers. You are comfortable leading software trainings in webinars, on the phone, and in front of groups of people. You have excellent project management skills and are technically-minded.
- Interest and experience with customer service and providing solutions
- You have drive and take ownership
- You look for risks and problems proactively and work to avert or resolve them quickly
- You like talking to customers on the phone as well as in person
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- SaaS support experience
- Online help or service desk software (e.g. Zendesk, Jira Service Desk) experience
- Project and customer management, meeting management, and project schedule management
- The ability to listen well and check for understanding, especially when translating functional requirements to technical requirements
- Delights in the clear presentation of data in communications
- Enthusiasm for teaching others how to use software
- Ability to read/write basic HTML
- Core work hours may need to be flexible at times
- Occasional travel to customer sites (less than 10%)
About the Matterhorn Team
We’re an optimistic, fun, and tough group of problem-solvers and creative thinkers. We love our work because it’s challenging, groundbreaking, and above all else—because what we’re doing really matters. We’re highly collaborative and hard-working, and we’re all passionate about what we do. We know how to buckle down and how to let loose. We believe it’s all of our jobs not only to make the business successful, but to make each other successful.
Our office is in downtown Ann Arbor, with close access to parking, lunch spots, and shopping. This position represents an opportunity to join a second-stage startup with a big social justice heart, big goals, and a strong team and plan. If this sounds appealing to you, please be in touch via the form below.