Court Innovations is a startup out of the University of Michigan Law School and based in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Our online dispute resolution platform Matterhorn are transforming how people interact with the justice system. With our software-as-a-service platform, people can go to court without actually physically going to court. In other words, that traffic ticket you got at that out-of-state football game? Now you can contest it without leaving your couch.
Keep an eye on us! We will continue to grow our team of:
- dedicated customer success professionals,
- passionate sales problem-solvers,
- clever marketers with heart,
- empathetic product visionaries and UX designers, and
- innovative software developers.
Open Position: Software Developer
We are looking for a full-time front-end developer with 2-4 years of experience to join us for the road ahead and be a key member of our small but growing team! We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
You’re a team player who is committed to serving the public and our court, agency, and mediation center customers with state-of-the-art and easy-to-use technology. And while startups are fun and amazing places to work, you know there’s a lot of hard work involved and you’re good with that.
- Job requirements
- Deep competency in HTML
- Commitment to building useful, usable, and accessible technology
- Willingness to learn and collaborate in a dynamic environment
- Interest in being part of a scaling-stage second-stage startup team.
- Bonus skills and proficiencies
- Some experience in front-end development environments for mobile web applications such as Angular and React
- Experience in offering user interfaces in multiple languages (e.g. American English, Spanish, Arabic)
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience and willingness to join into software development life cycle activities such as sprint planning, scoping, estimation, QA/QC, and releases
About the Matterhorn Team
We’re an optimistic, fun, and tough group of problem-solvers and creative thinkers. We love our work because it’s challenging, groundbreaking, and above all else—because what we’re doing really matters. We’re highly collaborative and hard-working, and we’re all passionate about what we do. We know how to buckle down and how to let loose. We believe it’s all of our jobs not only to make the business successful, but to make each other successful.
Our office is in downtown Ann Arbor, with close access to parking, lunch spots, and shopping. This position represents an opportunity to join a second-stage startup with a big social justice heart, big goals, and a strong team and plan. If this sounds appealing to you, please be in touch via the form below.