Washtenaw County courts recently expanded access to online case review through a cross-court partnership with Dawn Farm. Read Concentrate’s coverage of the program launch.
As noted in the story, the courts in partnership with substance abuse recovery nonprofits allow clients to handle cases online and resolve legal issues while undergoing residential treatment for addiction.
The partnership between Court Innovations and local nonprofits Dawn Farm and Home of New Vision developed out of a collaboration with Meghan O’Neil, a social science research fellow at the University of Michigan School of Law. O’Neil had the idea of getting the word out about Matterhorn to vulnerable people who could benefit most from it.
Congratulations to District Courts 14A, 14B, and Friend of the Court at the 22nd Circuit Court for increasing access to justice in Washtenaw County.
- Read the full story on Concentrate
- Learn more about ODR with Matterhorn.
- Visit the Washtenaw County FOC online resolution site at: www.courtinnovations.com/MIWFOC
- Visit 14A District Court online resolution at: www.courtinnovations.com/MID14A
- Visit 14B District Court online resolution at: www.courtinnovations.com/MID14B