The eCourts conference will take place in Las Vegas, NV on December 10-12, 2018.
In case you aren’t familiar, eCourts happens once every two years and is a great place to hear about innovations in technology by and for courts across the United States and the world. Join us there!
Talk about ODR and Tech at eCourts
The eCourts 2018 agenda features three sessions on ODR and technology:
- Benefits of the Court Component Model
- Jim Harris of the NCSC
- Casey Kennedy, Director of Information Services, Texas Office of Court Administration
- “Right-Sizing” Penalties through Technology – 4PM Tuesday December 11, 2018
- Judge Alexis Krot of the 31st Michigan District Court
- Laurie Dudgeon, Director, Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts
- Beth Lucas, Implementation and Court Services Director, Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts, and
- Matterhorn founder and University of Michigan Law School professor J.J. Prescott.
- Online Dispute Resolution 8:30 AM Wednesday December 12, 2018
- featuring Judge Alexis Krot
Also, come visit Matterhorn in the exhibit hall – booth 518. The exhibit area will be open Monday, December 10 from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm and again Tuesday, December 11 from 11:00 am – 3:30 pm.
The early bird deadline to register for eCourts 2018 in Las Vegas ends when September does. Save $100 by registering now.
More information about eCourts is available at e-courts.org.
Is it on? Catch the livestream: https://e-courts.org/ecourts-2018-livestream/