Employ Matterhorn to improve your traffic court results.
With Matterhorn, the public can request dismissals, lesser charges, and reduction in penalties entirely online or partially online if appropriate. Relevant stakeholders from your agency or others review and decide the outcome. This process typically happens much more quickly online in terms of schedule and handling time for all.
Matterhorn modules include traffic ticket review, driving with license suspended resolution, parking citation resolution, and more.
- A 15% to 50% decrease in case payment default rates in civil infraction and criminal cases (see Traffic Ticket and Minor Infraction Results: Multiple Courts).
- An 80% reduction in staff time spent on routine hearings and procedures (see Traffic and Warrant Resolution: 14A District Court).
- A reduction in case durations from an average of 50 days to 14 days (see Traffic Ticket and Minor Infraction Results: Multiple Courts).
- Increased collection rates with 92% of collections within 30 days, compared with 51% collection rates in the first month (see Traffic Ticket and Minor Infraction Results: Multiple Courts).
- Year-over-year reductions in the number of in-person hearings over 30% (see Traffic Ticket Online Resolution: 29th District Court)
Ready to see these outcomes in your court? Get in touch to schedule a demo!