Headed to Gaylord for this year’s MCAA Conference? If so, please join us before the conference commences to hear Michigan courts that use Matterhorn ODR share learnings, process best practices, and outcomes.
Michigan ODR Forum
Tuesday, May 14, 3-5pm, Erie Room at Treetops Resort
Hear from ODR innovators and leaders:
- Lisa Fusik, Deputy Court Administrator, 14A District Court
- Kate Ambrose, Court Administrator, 10th District Court
- Tanya Todd, Clerk of the Court, 61st District Court
- Patrick Finnegan, Court Administrator, 60th District Court
- MJ Cartwright, Matterhorn CEO
- and others
The ODR forum will be an opportunity for Michigan court administrators to explore ODR in informal sharing sessions. Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.
If you plan to attend the session, RSVP here.
Hope to see you in Gaylord!