Many people request a review of their traffic ticket, parking ticket, minor civil infraction, or minor misdemeanor. Scheduling hearings can be complex for court staff, for law enforcement, and for the public. Yet, people deserve their day in court. The answer: online traffic ticket resolution.
Serve the missing
Thirty-nine percent of Matterhorn users said they were not able to come to court in person.
Source: we survey people after their case closes.
Do the same work in
of the time.
Combined court staff time per hearing was 157 minutes before, compared to 27 minutes with Matterhorn.
How It Works
Law enforcement can review the person's statement without waiting in court.
Judges and magistrates can adjudicate their cases without the docket time and hassle.
Court staff who bring Matterhorn into their courts increase access to justice and improve the workflow for all parties, including slimming their own task list.
Benefits to your Court
- Reduce the number of court dockets
- Reduce clerk time and effort
- Reduce defaults
- Increase safety by reducing traffic into the building
Benefits to Law Enforcement
- Fewer informal hearings
- Eliminate the need for an officer to attend court hearings
- More officers available for patrol
- Reduce required overtime
Benefits to the Public
- Connect with your court in a safe and trusted way
- Avoid having to take time off work, miss school, or arrange childcare to attend court hearing
- Access for those who have historically not had it