Justice Minister and Attorney General Don Morgan has proclaimed October 16-21 the second annual access to justice week in the Province of Saskatchewan, Canada.
The Saskatchewan Access to Justice (SK A2J) events include a
- a pop-up presentation on the rights of persons with disabilities,
- a town hall on the future of legal services provision,
- a “spin for access to justice” fundraiser,
- a volunteer appreciation event,
- a free legal resource event,
- and more.
Most activities will be held live in different locales within Saskatchewan. You can follow coverage on the the Law Society of Saskatchewan’s Blog, Legal Sourcery.
Online A2J Events
A few SK A2J events are online and accessible from anywhere. Online events include livestreamed panels from the Saskatchewan Access to Legal Information Conference. Registration is required for the livestream – see more on the SK A2J site.
Read the entire schedule of events on the SK A2J Week site.