Congratulations to the Eleventh Judicial Circuit of Florida, in Miami-Dade County. In April 2020, the court launched an online case resolution site for traffic citations via Matterhorn.
The online case resolution (OCR) option will help drivers who have received civil traffic citations for proof of insurance, driver’s license, or vehicle registration.
With OCR, drivers who requested a court date for their civil traffic citations involving proof of insurance, driver’s license, or auto registration can simply upload the required documents from their cell phone, tablet or other Internet-connected device. A traffic hearing officer will then review the documents and dismiss the case if the documents are found to be in compliance.From the announcement on the court’s website
This online option comes at a critical time for the public, as access to courts across the nation has been impacted by building closures. Congratulations to the team at the 11th Judicial Circuit!
- Visit the 11th Judicial Circuit court’s online resolution site
- Read about the online resolution on the court’s website
- Check eligibility on the court’s website
- Learn about what courts have achieved with online traffic resolution
- Learn about handing traffic citations online with Matterhorn