Think Weeks, Not Months
Matterhorn is web-based and quick to deploy.
In a matter of weeks, Matterhorn can: close cases faster, increase collection rates, reduce costs and increase access to justice for the public. Learn more about the results our courts and agencies have achieved.
Unlike larger-scale IT projects, Matterhorn does not require months of integration. In instances where we onboard a court or agency in a new state or with a new data connection, we facilitate and host the conversations that need to take place to ensure your business process are followed and the software is set up in a way that's right for you and your community.
Your Matterhorn launch team will lead you through your launch!
Steps to Launch with Matterhorn
Confirm and Configure Workflow
- Document your workflow and eligibility rules.
- Recommit to your project success metrics.
- Matterhorn reflects your court’s processes and roles, your information needs, and eligibility criteria.
- Automate processes and communications while maintaining the judicial and law enforcement discretion based on your priorities.
Link with your CMS
- Define the data exchanges between Matterhorn and your Court Case Management System.
Prelaunch Review & Train
Prior to Launch
- Review and approve your new online dispute resolution system.
- Live, virtual training session or deliver a prerecorded video for your team and reference.
Prepare to Promote
Prior to Launch
Use our promotional toolkit for best practices:
- press release
- digital materials to print and share (posters, cards and more).
Typically 2-6 weeks after start
- Ongoing measurement of your metrics
- Continuous refinement