The Matterhorn team is participating in several events in September of 2020.
Here’s the schedule:
ABA Dispute Resolution Tech Expo
Tuesday September 15 1PM Eastern
MJ Cartwright to speak at the American Bar Association’s Dispute Resolution Tech Expo (registration required)
University of Michigan Celebrate Invention
Monday, September 21 at 2:30PM Eastern
- Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice Bridget McCormack
- J.J. Prescott, University of Michigan Law School Professor and Matterhorn Founder
- Jason Tashea, founder and director of Justice Codes, a nonprofit focused on the impact of technology in criminal justice systems
- Bernadette Atuahene, law professor at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, and a research professor at the American Bar Foundation
- Moderator: Luke Shaefer, the inaugural director of U-M’s Poverty Solutions program.
This panel discussion is part of a celebration honoring Matterhorn founder J.J. Prescott receiving the 2020 University Distinguished Innovator Award.
Register to view the archived event (free)
Monday, September 21 at 4:30-5:30 PM Eastern
- David Thompson, Director of Development
- Kelly Sexton, Associate Vice President for Research – Technology Transfer and Innovation Partnerships
- Mike Psarouthakis, Director, Venture Center, Managing Director, Accelerate Blue Fund
- MJ Cartwright, CEO, Court Innovations.
Wednesday September 23 at noon Eastern
MJ Cartwright will speak on a panel with other women tech entrepreneurs. Register to join the online webinar at the a2Tech360 website: Women in Tech.
Friday September 25 – 1PM Eastern
Virtually tour Matterhorn and other Ann Arbor tech companies via video.
Thursday September 24 at 3PM Eastern
- Moderator: Judge Glenn Grant, Acting Administrative Director, Administrative Office of the New Jersey Courts
- Doug Van Epps (Director of Office of Dispute Resolution, Michigan Supreme Court) and
- M.J. Cartwright (Matterhorn) will provide and update on the use of ODR in Michigan,
- Sandra Wright (New Jersey Administrative Office of the New Jersey Courts), and
- Marcus Reinkensmeyer and Brittany Pelly (Arizona Administrative Office of the Courts) will discuss Arizona’s Offsite Cash Payment Project.
Register at the NCSC website.