Texas ODR Webinar: Please join us for an online dispute resolution (ODR) webinar on Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 1PM Central to hear Court Administrator Kevin Barrett and City Prosecutor Nicole Corr discuss the experience of Farmers Branch Municipal Court.
When you think of ODR in the courts, you might first think of small claims type applications. However, pioneering courts in several states let people contest and resolve misdemeanor infractions online. Learn more from the Farmers Branch Municipal Court in Texas.
Why Attend this Texas ODR Webinar
- Kevin Barrett, Court Administrator, Farmers Branch Municipal Court, Texas,
- Nicole Corr, Prosecutor, City of Farmers Branch,
- Interviewed by Dunrie Greiling, Matterhorn's Chief Product Officer.
- Implementation and use of ODR to contest and resolve misdemeanors online
- Traffic tickets
- Code enforcement
- Firsthand account of impact and outcomes
- Farmers Branch Municipal Court in Texas has resolved over 1,000 cases online since January 2018
- From the
- Court Administrator
- and the Public (customer survey feedback)
Judges, court administrators, clerks, mediators, and attorneys:
- Learn how ODR helps courts and agencies improve access to justice, efficiency, fairness, and customer satisfaction
- Get your questions answered and hear answers to questions of other attendees